Bedrooms : 4
Type mandat : exclusif
Reference : 10457
SEXTANT FRANCE is pleased to bring to the market this superb smallholding with 100 ha of land located near Puivert and its famous castle. The property comprises a main dwelling with 4 bedrooms, spacious lounge with large open fireplace, 2 kitchens, one with an insert fireplace, offering a living space of 175m². Various adjoining outbuildings featuring exposed, light stone walls, exposed beams and roof trusses, and arched openings offer an additional 6 large rooms, which, along with a covered courtyard area and car port making 550m² of buildings in total. A unique opportunity that could suit a wide range of projects whether personal, farming, equestrian, or hospitality-focused. The 100 hectares of land, pasture and woodland, are set around the farmstead, completing a rare and highly sought-after property that rarely comes to the market!
– authentic smallholding
– character, stone-built property
– dwelling that is immediately habitable
– vast areas of space with exposed beams and roof trusses
– land mostly made up of adjoining plots
– may suit a wide range of projects
– totally private location: no neighbours
– access via private track suitable for all vehicles
– connected to village water system plus spring
– wood central heating
– all diagnostic reports available
– independent drainage system will need to be made compliant with current standards
DESCRIPTION (surface areas expressed in m²)
– main dwelling: entrance hall (12), kitchen (20), living room (47), corridor (13), 4 bedrooms (10, 12, 13.25 and 16.15), kitchen 2 (12.65), 2 shower rooms (4.5 and 8.65), boiler room (13.5), store room (16), toilet (1.5) stone car port (60).
– adjoining farm buildings: garage/workshop (66) avec upper level (70), second workshop (66) with upper level (72), garage (48) with upper level (48) and covered area (23), open-fronted hay-storage area (83 at ground level) with upper floor possible.
Set in the heart of the countryside just 5 mins from PUIVERT and its lake with summer events and sporting activities, and a 10-minute drive from CHALABRE and its shops for all basic necessities. 25 mins from QUILLAN and all its shops, services and events throughout the year. Less than 2 hours from 4 local airports (Carcassonne, Toulouse, Perpignan, and Béziers). At the crossroads between the Pyrenees and the Mediterranean, the Upper Aude Valley with its grastronomical delights and its famous sparkling wine are yours for the taking.
REDUCED AGENCY FEES (3.5 % INCL. VAT) INCLUDED IN THE DISPLAYED SALE PRICE!
VIRTUAL VISIT AVAILABLE ON THE SEXTANT FRANCE WEBSITE.
DPE : 0